Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SEX TAPES

This man has a sex tape!!!    Would you watch it???  


     There is no denying that this is a sexy man. Well, at least to me. I like the strong, fit, chocolate dangerous type. I mean look at him biting that fat juicy bottom lip of his. Can't you imagine him biting your own lip like that??? Okay, maybe I have been too caught up in the "50 Shades of Grey" phenomenon but Sex is an important issue and I wanna start with SEX TAPING...

I am curious to know how many of us regular folks have a sex tape or have ever made one.
So.... have you?

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I HAVE made a sex tape ONE time with an ex of mine but I had the only copy and I destroyed it!! (That's what everyone thinks, right) 
But it's NEVER the woman's idea to make a tape, right? I fell like it's always the Man who approaches it but I could be wrong. I think the Sex Tape has evolved into just another quick way to make money and get infamous. 



 

What about a NIGHT IN PARIS??? Did you see it???

    I have see Miss Hilton's Tape too and I can assure you I am not attracted to the long skinny fair skinned blonde white woman but you can not deny her Sex Appeal either. 
Is it the curiosity of seeing celebrities in their most private and vulnerable state, (allegedly) or just the idea of seeing 2 pretty people "get it on!!"


What happens when you make a SEX TAPE and it blows up and from it you become the MOST talked about faux celebrity of ALL TIMES?




Would you leak a SEX TAPE with a Celebrity if there was a chance you could be the next KIM K??


    I believe more people would... if they could!! But hey what do I know? That's just what.....

                                                   NEENIE SAYS....

No comments:

Post a Comment